Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

If it was physically possible..........

........ I would be doing back flips. I just got off the phone with mom, and her and dad are all checked in to a new motel. They let dad out of the hospital today. We are all so excited and have waited along time to hear this news. I am so glad. Mom and dad both will be able to sleep better. They go into the doctor on Tuesday and they will see about how long they have to stay close to the hospital. They said normally a week to 10 days. We can't wait to have them home. I am so glad to say that I think the worst is behind them. Dad still has a lot of work ahead of him but he can make it just like he does everything in his life. "Work hard and never give up until the job is done." That is how he has lived his whole life and I know this won't be any different. Dad and mom I am so happy for you both. Keep up the good work. Love you both.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Well, if I could do back flips......Oh, wouldn't that cause trouble in Yellowstone!?
Hooray!!!, some good news is greatly needed for all of us.
We cannot know of all the suffering Rick and Carol hve gone through but we can celebrate the bits of good news.
Love to you all,
Linda