Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Friday, January 16, 2009

They are on their way home!!!

After a few days delay, they are on their way home. I just got a text from Scott and he said all went well at the doctors appointment and his platelets were at 56. They took his port out and sent him on his way. I was glad it went well because I think dad was coming home no matter what they said. I am so happy to have them home and alittle closer so we can help them out more. It has been a long road for dad and mom both. I am glad that they are on the downhill part of it. See you soon dad.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

That is great news! All the best for your family from us.
Nick and Kathryn Haroldsen

Rachelle said...

Yay, welcome back home!